DMD or LDC on mobile

Exil Exil at gmall.com
Wed Aug 21 22:40:36 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 17:35:39 UTC, Manu wrote:
> So, Android target works, but iOS not so much?
> What would you say is outstanding in Android front? Just
> passing CI?
> Is there druntime work to do? I suspect platform integration is
> scarce?
> Does Android x86 work? This is often used during debugging
> where I work.

Work that was being done below, the person that was doing the
majority of the work left the community iirc.

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2153

I've been using LDC for Android for a while. So for it works as
expected, aside from a few things like va_args not being
implemented (which can be fairly easily avoided). Don't really do
any binding with C++ though, only C. I think x86 did work, I've
never tried it though. Not sure about x86_64 either if that's
relevant. I've used it pretty much exclusively with AArch64.