Would it be possible to have something like this for D?

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:37:45 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 13:31:37 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 10:30:59 UTC, bauss wrote:
>> Rust has:
>> https://perf.rust-lang.org/
>>
>> I think it would be very beneficial to have something similar
>> for D.
>
> Sorry, but I am to stupid, can you explain what exactly is
> displayed?

I was confused too, but I think you need to access the options to
see the evolution between the versions like for example:
https://perf.rust-lang.org/dashboard.html

But the main page is weird as it just shows:

This may take a while!

Updated as of: 8/22/2019, 3:14:49 AM"

And nothing happens. Even when I tried to input some "start" and
"end" dates.

Matheus.