DIP 1019--Named Arguments Lite--Final Review

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:44:32 UTC 2019

On Friday, 23 August 2019 at 13:23:22 UTC, Maximillian wrote:
> On Friday, 23 August 2019 at 11:24:25 UTC, Daniel N wrote:
>> I oppose the empty name feature...
>
> I'm wondering... this DIP say "Final Review" and in this topic
> I see people complaining about some features like it was added
> recently, and if this is the case than this DIP process is
> broken.
>
> "Final" would be like an adjust here and there but for what I
> see that's not the case here.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Max.

The feature was present in the previous revision and the DIP
author decided not to remove it.

If you wish to discuss the DIP process further, please start a
new thread. I will remind everyone to please keep comments in
this thread focused on the DIP itself, as outlined in the
document I linked in the first post:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/docs/guidelines-reviewers.md

I will be deleting any further off topic posts and pasting them
into a separate thread.

Thanks!