Advent of bugfixes

berni44 dlang at d-ecke.de
Tue Dec 3 14:06:27 UTC 2019

On Friday, 29 November 2019 at 19:26:11 UTC, matheus wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have some graph showing something
> like Devs x Pull Requests.

It's probably not the graph you meant, but I've got prepared some
graphs (counting bugs in bugzilla over time) [1]. I was not able
to produce these graphs with bugzilla, as I could not get rid of
enhancements (which I do not consider bugs). So I wrote some
script, which queried the history of all bugs and produced this
output. From 1st of December on, a cron job counts the daily
numbers and updates the graphs.

[1] http://www.d-ecke.de/Bugstats/