How do people feel about putting source compiler directives inside rdmd?

bachmeier no at spam.net
Wed Dec 4 00:40:42 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 20:54:19 UTC, aliak wrote:

> You asked for compiler source directive use cases.
>
> And yes, point being he can't use rdmd for writing the scripts
> he needs to write.

I don't find it convincing to see use cases that are already done
with other tools. Making big changes to a tool that's worked well
for years in order to duplicate existing functionality isn't IMO
a good strategy. The good news for you is that you don't need to
convince me. I'm not the one that makes these decisions. Whether
I agree or disagree is of no consequence.