Advent of bugfixes

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Wed Dec 4 09:01:07 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 at 08:56:47 UTC, FeepingCreature
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 at 05:53:07 UTC, berni44 wrote:
>> 3. advent
>
> Very minor nitpick, but just for information's sake: the days
> of advent are the sundays before Christmas. Ie. third of advent
> is the 15th. I initally thought you were doing 'days of
> Christmas', but that's the days *after* Christmas, ie. until
> New Year. I think there's no better word for your numbering
> than days of December, which sadly doesn't sound very
> seasonal... ;)

Christians in my area usually have a kind of crown made of pine
with 4 candles on it and they light a new candle each Sunday
before xmass. So basically the last Sunday before xmass you have
4 candles lightened, in case you still don't get how this works.