strange Bugzilla save changes behaviour

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 01:24:43 UTC 2019

On 12/7/19 10:33 AM, Gregor Mückl wrote:> Hi!

 > Did anyone else have this same strange jumping between bug reports when
 > saving changes?

The same thing happens on Jira in another context. It's mind boggling to
me that a person actually sat down and designed such a user experience.
The problem with our Jira interface is that not all properties of the
bug can be set at the time the bug is created so you must edit it a
second time. But watch out: the updated screen is now a different bug!
Exciting! :p

Ali