Another serialization topic, reduced scope

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 03:21:47 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 8 December 2019 at 22:00:53 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> So, the conclusion I came to (and actually, I use), is that I
> need to tag my members with BOTH, and have some way to
> distinguish them. That is, vibe.data.serialization.optional is
> a DIFFERENT attribute than db.DB.optional. And in my case, I
> use a DB struct, so all my attributes look like @(DB.optional)
> or @(DB.name!"class")

I figured this would be likely. I took a look and it would be
possible to specify a template argument to the attribute, the
libraries could supply a type, we could supply some generic ones
(DB, Web, Disk, Unspecified)

I'll watch the video.