D enters Tiobe top 20

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 16:59:33 UTC 2019

On Monday, 9 December 2019 at 16:50:28 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Monday, 9 December 2019 at 15:18:46 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
>> The other one being the technology radars produced by
>> consulting companies that are just as silly.
>
> Well, that makes it easy to figure out who to avoid.
> Considering TypeScript is listed at position 40 and Assembly is
> listed at position 14.

(TypeScript was at position 37, sry)

I assume the reason is (in addition to Google bias) that people
don't write "TypeScript programming language".

Assembly probably rank high because people write things like
"Assembly programming was popular in the 1980s".

Sigh...