Is code.dlang.org down?

singingbush singingbush at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:17:54 UTC 2019

On Monday, 16 December 2019 at 13:01:12 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 17/12/2019 1:53 AM, singingbush wrote:
>> On Monday, 16 December 2019 at 12:46:27 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> It's back up now.
>>>
>>> --
>>> /Jacob Carlborg
>>
>> Not for me:
>>
>> $ curl -IXGET code.dlang.org
>> HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
>> Cache-Control: no-cache
>> Pragma: no-cache
>
> Its up, flush your dns.

This is an issue again. It's not just a case of me flushing DNS,
see: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/6mQX4Crw2L

the stats for package zip yesterday and today are pretty bad:

18 Dec	| 17 Dec	| 16 Dec	| 15 Dec
38.456%	| 29.437%	| 83.065%	| 64.540%

the main dub repo should be running on decent infrastructure with
proper funding. Could it be run across multiple regions in AWS?
There should almost certainly be mirrors in the US, Europe, and
Asia