[SAoC] 'DPP with Linux kernel headers' Project Thread

Cristian Becerescu cristian.becerescu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 22:31:10 UTC 2019

Update for week 1 of Milestone 4

- Solved and made a PR for the clang warnings being written to
the .d file: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/232

- Solved and made a PR for the issue of variables of type void in
C: https://github.com/atilaneves/dpp/pull/233

I had some issues running the unittests locally and I've been
trying to debug that while working on the above PRs. I decided to
push the changes anyway, but I think that in the meantime Atila
managed to fix those issues.

In the next 2 weeks I won't be able to consistently work on the
project as before, so I will probably be posting the updates for
weeks 2 and 3 of Milestone 4 as part of the update for week 3.