Convenient debug printing

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Feb 4 19:32:03 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-02 18:23, Neia Neutuladh wrote:

> It looks incomplete. It doesn't even begin to explain what sort of object
> model the compiler should expose, and it has a block-to-string feature
> that it doesn't really talk about in any detail.

It's far from complete. As I mentioned elsewhere, the DIPs on the wiki
are from a different time with not as high standards. It was also never
formally reviewed, it was more that I wrote down what I though AST
macros should be like to avoiding having to repeat myself on the forums.

--
/Jacob Carlborg