The issue with D...

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Feb 5 06:01:43 UTC 2019

On Monday, 4 February 2019 at 23:28:51 UTC, Ben wrote:
>> [...]
>
> 1. Does not work:
>
>> [...]
>
> 2. And "dub --arch=x86_mscoff" this is expected to be know to
> new users?
>
> [...]

There are several points addressed in you post.

1) Please provide a reproducible example for Program exited with
code -1073741515

2) My expectation is, x86_mscoff will become the default for 32
Bit dmd, while
x86_64 will become the default for 64 bit dmd. Hopefully this
year.
The hard work of some fantastic people made this possible.

3) Setting default architecture in dub settings file should work
and can be overwritten
with command line arg --arch. If it is not working please provide
details.

4) vibe-d example is working fine on my windows computer. The
shebang line
is just ignored. But you are right, it should be removed. If it
is not working
please provide details.

5) The warning for mongodb is already fixed
(https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/commit/07599b09b5d0404d7dc64db4696c722ec637db77#diff-a8cdd5513604e73687c443113cd17a9b)

Kind regards
André