D Compiler Bug?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Feb 13 16:16:20 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:43:40PM +0000, Bottled Gin via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Thanks Teoh, I was able to move forward using "git bisect" manually.
>
> The commit that breaks these tests is:
>
> commit fb315d03f0744b8406d31b9c106d3a42c0c178b3
> Author: Walter Bright <walter at walterbright.com>
> Date:   Thu Mar 23 23:16:12 2017 -0700
>
>     refactor: move towards using semanticRun
>
> From the comment and the commits that follow, it is clear that this is
> first in a series of commits, though this commit itself is not too
> many lines of code.
>
> I do not understand what is happening in the code here. So either I
> need help or someone else needs to take this forward from here.
[...]

Now that you have the commit, all you need is a minimal test case that
reproduces the problem. Put both in a bug report or add it to an
existing bug, if one already exists, and one of the dmd devs should be
able to take it from there. (Then post the link to the bug here and
complain about it, and one of them should take notice. :-P)

Маленькие детки - маленькие бедки.