Severe 2.084 regression when using staticArray on array of struct with class and bool member

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Feb 14 22:25:19 UTC 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 11:10:06PM +0100, ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 14.02.19 22:28, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > Maybe if we make enough noise about it, it would get fixed in the
> > near future?
>
> Maybe. But is that how bugs should be prioritized? Be the most
> annoying and your thing gets fixed first (or at all)? That's not a
> game I want to play.

No.  I think the problem here is that there are far too many bugs to
work on and far too few people working on them, that if you want timely
results, you pretty much have to bring it to people's attention.

MS Windows: 64-bit rehash of 32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of competition.