DIP 1019--Named Arguments Lite--Community Review Round 1

12345swordy alexanderheistermann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:27:45 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 00:41:24 UTC, Olivier FAURE wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 16:09:59 UTC, 12345swordy
> wrote:
>> I *WILL* oppose this dip in it's entirely unless you remove
>> the @named attribute requirement from it.
>
> Please calm down. We're just discussing merits, there's no need
> for ultimatums.

I am calm down, as the other poster said, we shouldn't accept
this dip on the assumption that someone somewhere will write a
DIP that will deprecated @named. If that were the case, then this
dip is bad to begin with. Expressing my strong objections to this
is no way me being not calm, and I would appreciated that you
didn't misinterpret my post.

-Alex