The DIP Process

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Feb 26 11:56:13 UTC 2019

Something we could do differently is to create a list of actionable
items that should occur before the next review.

Each item should be kept pretty loose and open. So that the item doesn't
dictate what the DIP author should do with it.

As a wiki article anybody could add items. For the purpose of being heard.

It would effectively be a to do list. Which might eliminate quite a bit
of concern from the community at large over issues being ignored
(potentially unknowingly).

I am concerned about how much work it could add to people's roles. But
perhaps we can make it more of a community lead thing? To get others
involved in the DIP process more.