Doubt about this Forum

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:38:13 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 04:03:30 UTC, TryingToPost wrote:
> I'm trying to post on this thread
> (https://forum.dlang.org/thread/akwgdmvcrdayhulfpico@forum.dlang.org), and I keep getting that this message:
>
> "Your message has been saved, and will be posted after being
> approved by a moderator."
>
> But like the other time, it was never approved. There is
> nothing wrong with the message, and I can re-post here if you
> want.
>
> So is censorship the new rule?

When the spam filter flags a post, all moderators receive a link
that allows them to approve the post or ignore it. Normally, if a
post is mistakenly flagged, one of the moderators will eventually
approve it. Sometimes it happens fairly quickly, sometimes it
takes a while before one of them gets to it.