The DIP Process

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Wed Feb 27 00:06:14 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 23:50:12 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Anyway, follow-on conversation did eventually reveal action
> points, but by that point, the process has already
> self-defeated and I'm grumpy and disengaged at this point. The
> process was the problem here for me, not the verdict.

Adding a fast-track revise-and-appeal seems a straightforward
process revision.  If that were to be given a trial in this case
as a goodwill gesture, do you think it might have a chance of
de-grumpifying you?  (Obviously it's not in my hands to offer
that, but raising the idea seems useful.)

If I understand right Nicholas Wilson has proposed a process to
deal with this at DConf, so no worries if you would rather follow
that route.