Want for permition to contributing

Soumadip Dey souma.hitech at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:32:39 UTC 2019

Respected Sir
    My name is Soumadip Dey.I am from Burdwan,Westbengal.I saw you
d programming language.It is very good language.I also in btech
course. I want to start contributing with open source project so
if you kindly allow me to start i will be thankfull to you .Sir
help me how to start contributing with your project and i also
want to participate in gsoc 2019 with your organisation not only
that but also i want to improve some new features/function in
your d programming language.