What's the go with the GC these days?

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 02:36:18 UTC 2019

On Monday, 7 January 2019 at 02:00:05 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> dip25 and dip1000 have been around for a long time now. What
> are the remaining issues blocking their full implementation /
> deployment?

For a long while, documentation. See that dates on
https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2453 a good waste of 4
1/2 months. But the documentation still needs to improve a lot.

dip25 is in the process of being turned on by default as an
opt-out -transition switch and going through a deprecation cycle.
dip1000 has changed quite a bit since it since the reviews and I
suspect it will need to go through more once the spec for to is
nailed down more (hello dconf?) and it too will probably need to
be transitioned in.