Tending packages in dub registry

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:17:13 UTC 2019

Currently, the dub registry shows the most popular packages which
pretty much always stays same...probably some are used as
dependencies in other popular libs, raising their download count
(which I believe is or is part of what's used for the ranking).

That alone is not very useful , I think I would like to see
something like trending packages... to get a sense of what people
are using as a first sign when choosing a package in the dub
registry.. or yet still, allow us to see sort/see other/all
packages based on popularity.