Named constructors

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jan 14 20:02:55 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-14 14:54, Atila Neves wrote:

> I don't think that'd be useful for me. The only thing I care about is
> the latency between hitting a key and having feedback on my tests. It's
> rare that I have tests that would be significantly faster by optimising
> the machine code running on the CPU.

I didn't mean to use a JIT to optimize the execution. I was more
thinking of using LDC as a JIT to avoid having to implement your own
interpreter. But the JIT might be too slow to compile the code.

Hmm, can use use the CTFE interpreter in DMD? Hack that to use it for
none CTFE stuff as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg