Bottom Type--Type Theory

Olivier FAURE couteaubleu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:44:51 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 17 January 2019 at 13:36:07 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
wrote:
> The progression of this DIP throughout the stages of review, in
> spite of a lack of due diligence of research and response to
> criticisms, ignores the opportunity cost of reviewing higher
> impact and review ready DIPs, like the copy constructor or
> template constraint DIPs or any other DIP that is _actually
> ready_ for review.

Agreed.

But with all that said, it's still more constructive to be polite.

I wouldn't say any specific paragraph of your post was blatantly
rude, condescending or uncalled for, but you could have made the
same points while using a less aggressive, scathing tone, and I
think a lot of discussions on the D Forums would benefit from
that.