Fixing Factorio’s api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

FernandoArends peruyisuj at heximail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:48:34 UTC 2019

One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous
"[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when
install Factorio and try to play it, you will encounter this
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file missing error. In this
post, we will learn how to diagnose
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll related error in Factorio. Once
we have diagnosed api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in
Factorio, we will look at various ways to fix it.

https://dllspedia.com/fixing-factorios-api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-error/