A multi-language library

Francesco Mecca me at francescomecca.eu
Wed Jan 23 10:32:14 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 20:29:13 UTC, Victor Porton wrote:
> There is the library librdf somewhere at GitHub.
>
> There are also (in a separate GitHub repo) multi-language
> bindings to librdf.
>
> I forked the repo with the bindings and added there Ada and D
> support.
>
> Question: Can I upload these bindings as a DUB package? If yes,
> should my upload contain only dlang/ folder or the entire set
> of bindings?
>
> Any other issues with this?

You can upload the bindings as a library to code.dlang.org

There are many examples that you can follow in order to provide
the users with proper info / documentation.

These are notable example
http://code.dlang.org/packages/libsodiumd
http://code.dlang.org/packages/d2sqlite3
http://code.dlang.org/packages/derelict-sdl2