A multi-language library

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Wed Jan 23 15:23:56 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 14:52:47 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 13:58:43 UTC, Victor Porton
> wrote:
>> You have not replied my question: "If yes, should my upload
>> contain only dlang/ folder or the entire set of bindings?"
>
> Depends, would having the other bindings complicated the
> build-process for dlang?

It is built using a GNU configure script. The configure script
supports such things as choosing the D compiler and whether to
build static, shared, or both (however the current version of the
makefile for dlang/ folder always builds both static and shared).

Also the configure chooses the set of languages (D, Ada, etc.)
which are to be built by Make.