forum service is not available?

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:41:35 UTC 2019

On Monday, 21 January 2019 at 07:52:49 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> I've been trying to find a more permanent solution to the
> performance problems plaguing the forum (and other D services
> hosted on the same server), and trying several things to make
> it work with the current hardware.

As of a few days ago, the forum's database is now on a dedicated
partition. (Even though it's on the same physical disk, the
dedicated partition allows bypassing the sync queue from the rest
of the system.)

Performance should now be much be much better, and according to
my observations, it has improved.

What is your experience?