forum service is not available?

Fri Jan 25 16:56:05 UTC 2019

On Friday, 25 January 2019 at 16:13:24 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Friday, 25 January 2019 at 15:33:37 UTC, Steven
> Schveighoffer wrote:
>> Just this morning I clicked on a link in a post (use
>> Thunderbird normally, so I'm not a regular user of the forum),
>> and it was "down for maintenance" 2x, then finally came up.
>
> Would you happen to have a more exact time?
>
> Here are the holes in today's log (UTC):
>
> 2019-01-25 07:02:49 - 2 minutes, 30 secs - daily backup
> 2019-01-25 14:53:54 - 4 minutes, 42 secs - unusual lag spike
> 2019-01-25 15:02:36 - 1 minute, 38 secs - unusual lag spike
>
> I still need to figure out those lag spikes (single requests /
> database queries that take much, much longer than they should),
> but knowing if it's one of those would allow me to know if the
> problem you saw was there or elsewhere (such as the reverse
> proxy).

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream
server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/first-unread/ltfxzjpiuaryxqjcbzrj at forum.dlang.org.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at forum.dlang.org Port 443

Just as I entered this thread to read the two new messages :)