D Compiler Bug?

Bottled Gin Gin at Bottle.corked
Mon Jan 28 18:53:53 UTC 2019

I am using LDC-1.14-beta1, but tried with LDC-1.12 as well. This
bug totally freaked me out. It took me over a week to reduce to
this level from my forty thousand line project (thanks dustmite).

I am compiling a static library and then linking to the file
having main function. I get assert for a class method which I am
not calling anywhere. I am posting it in the forum so that I can
get some help reducing it further. Right now it is < 100 lines,
but spread over 9 files.

I have put the code on github. ->
https://github.com/dsnippet/ldcbug

To test, clone the git repo, have LDC in path and make run.

Please help.