Package functions cannot be abstract?!

Jonathan Levi catanscout at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:05:15 UTC 2019

Why in the world can abstract functions not be only visible to
only a package?

I have a public abstract class which has private implementations.
  Some abstract member functions are needed for use withing the
package but should not be visible publicly.

What is the point of making this not possible?!  Is it more
difficult to implement or is just a random limitation for the
heck of it?

Do you have a recommendation on how to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks.

```
class Cls {
     package abstract void fun(string a){};
}
```
Error: function `onlineapp.A.a` package functions cannot be
abstract