bool <=> int. WTF. (DIP0015)

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Sat Jul 6 06:31:39 UTC 2019

On Saturday, July 6, 2019 12:10:50 AM MDT Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> > Walter and Andrei
> > have already talked about how the spec needs to be improved such that
> > it's more on par with what you have with a language like C++, but specs
> > really aren't something that Walter's good at, which is a lot of why we
> > don't have a better spec. So, if you have improvements for the spec,
> > feel free to create PRs.
>
> I can't get anyone to pull my spec improvements, so my work on that just
> kinda ran out of steam.
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pulls/WalterBright

I suspect that almost no one pays attention to PRs for the spec, meaning
that the number of reviewers is even lower than it is for other repos, and
we already have a problem with too few people reviewing stuff in general. I
really should figure out how to find more time to spend on stuff like this.

- Jonathan M Davis