[GSoC] 'Independency of D from the C Standard Library' progress and update thread

Stefanos Baziotis sdi1600105 at di.uoa.gr
Sat Jul 6 11:12:27 UTC 2019

On Friday, 5 July 2019 at 15:42:48 UTC, Stefanos Baziotis wrote:

> Unfortunately, I don't have an Intel to test. It would be
> really good to have benchmarks from Intel users.

A kind request to anyone interested in helping, please for the
time being,
put a priority in Dmemset (as Piotrek did).
It is in a somewhat final and polished state
and so we can have a more fruitful discussion, without it
undergoing big changes.

Dmemcpy / Dmemmove will undergo some changes (not fundamental I
hope, but certainly
layout, naming etc.) before it can be PR'd to D runtime too.