Why is vibe.d still performing bad in benchmarks?

Radu void at null.pt
Thu Jul 11 09:22:24 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 10 July 2019 at 19:16:11 UTC, bauss wrote:
> As seen in:
> https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r18
>
> vibe.d once again ranks terrible on the list.
>
> With the power of D etc. it should be able to perform at the
> same level as the top frameworks but it just isn't so what are
> the reasons, where can it be improved and what areas do we as
> community need to look into and improve upon?

I guess the issue is that there are not enough people working on
vibe.d

A healthier eco-system tends to solve this, as people competent
enough would have jumped in and measure why it performs so bad
and come up with fixes.

Maybe D can have another challenger that is simpler in design and
performs better than vibe.d in this benchmark?