Big Data Ecosystem

bachmeier no at spam.net
Thu Jul 11 18:12:15 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 21:16:03 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

> What I currently really miss is the possibility to read/write
> Parquet files.

For the record, this *is* something that can be done because
there are R packages (like sparklyr) that do it, and that means
you can do it from D as well. Now maybe you mean you want an
interface written in D, but the functionality is nonetheless
easily available to D programs. I've never worked with Parquet
files so I can't comment on the details.