Could D have fit Microsoft's needs?

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:24:10 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 18 July 2019 at 23:00:03 UTC, bauss wrote:
> Could D (Most likely as betterC) have fit into that domain OR
> is it not yet safe?

Question: Have anyone from Dlang PR team tried to send Ryan
Levick (Principal Cloud Developer Advocate) or Sebastian
Fernandez (Security Software Engineer) an e-mail to talk about D?

I mean maybe "our" language is over their radar (Or not), but
this could may increase the chances or at least give them a
thought.

I pretty sure that should be nice or maybe engage some sort a
relationship in the future.

Matheus.