[GSoC] Header Generation for C/C++

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Fri Jul 19 21:08:12 UTC 2019

Am Thu, 18 Jul 2019 06:41:16 +0200 schrieb Iain Buclaw:

> Naturally, there should be a way to configure the style or language
> standards you want the code to be outputted in (and this is another
> reason why I think a standalone app is better).

Has extending the DMD json output, then writing a tool to process that
json into c++ .h files been considered?

This way you don't have to worry about compiler API stability and you
could make the c++ generation as flexible as you want (and you can target
other, non-C++ languages easily).

--
Johannes