Could D have fit Microsoft's needs?

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Tue Jul 23 13:45:47 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 11:10:32 UTC, drug wrote:
> 23.07.2019 13:31, greatsam4sure пишет:

> This is because people who think that D is a suitable language
> for their needs have no time to write posts just for fun
> because they are busy writing their products using D.
>
> Interestingly that big part of posts that criticize D is
> written unknown people who has several posts if not single one.

(all names and events are fictitious)

Walter: Now you choose your Language. This you must feel inside.
If it also chooses you, move quick, like I showed. You will have
one chance, Jake.
Jake: How will I know if it chooses me?
Walter: It will try to kill you.
Jake: [after a brief pause] Outstanding...