[GSoC] Dataframes for D

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:39:55 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 18:21:30 UTC, Prateek Nayak wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Right now there is a CSV reader in Magpie but it isn't perfect
> enough to go into Phobos yet. I'll improve the parser and when
> I'm happy with the read speed, I'll send a PR (^_^)

mir was originally intended to be included in Phobos, but got
split off to its own library. If anything, Magpie has a better
place in mir than Phobos. However, I think there is probably
value in splitting off the csv reader to a separate project and
just putting that up on dub when it is ready for broader use.