D-ark corners - algorithms, ranges, and auto ref - best practices guides.

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Wed Jul 24 07:54:05 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 07:06:07 UTC, aliak wrote:
> Not compiling with those no.

You probably should.

There is one issue with dub that I know of. When you use dip1000
and use dependencies that don't, things in the dependency might
mangle differently between the lib build and your project build
if they have an extra attribute inferred. See e.g.
https://github.com/dlang-community/stdx-allocator/pull/27#issuecomment-505000664 for more details.

I should probably create a bug somewhere.

> Is @safe supposed to solve all memory corruption or is it only
> if dip1000 and dip25 is on. So default @safe is not @safe?

 From what I understood, after the current transition period,
dip1000/dip25 will be always on. Right now, @safe is like