There's a problem in the D economic system

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:55:30 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 07:44:08 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 06:52:10 UTC, Cym13 wrote:
>

>> It already exist: in the wiki's first page, "contributing"
>> section, bounty -> https://www.bountysource.com/teams/d/issues
>>
>> I'm not sure how active it is but it is present.
>
> As far as I know, we aren't using that anymore and I wouldn't
> rely on it.

I just went through my email history to confirm it. Sebastian
contacted BountySource last year and they refunded all of the
bounties that were in the system at that time to the respective
donors. I would have expected the listed issues to have been
deleted as well.

However, the account is still open and a couple of bounties have
been posted since then, so it obviously still works.