D-ark corners - algorithms, ranges, and auto ref - best practices guides.

aliak something at something.com
Wed Jul 24 08:46:18 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 07:54:05 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 07:06:07 UTC, aliak wrote:
>> Not compiling with those no.
>
> You probably should.

You're probably right :)

> There is one issue with dub that I know of. When you use
> dip1000 and use dependencies that don't, things in the
> dependency might mangle differently between the lib build and
> your project build if they have an extra attribute inferred.

These are the kinds of things I'm afraid of actually. Is that a
dub issue though?
Also if the depdendency is not dip1000/dip25 compatible (Which i
assume - maybe incorreclty - that most are not) then what? Have
you encountered much of that?