There's a problem in the D economic system

SashaGreat s at g.com
Wed Jul 24 12:58:27 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 12:03:27 UTC, Exil wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 10:06:01 UTC, ketmar wrote:
>> Walter Bright wrote:

>>> The Foundation uses a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) for
>>> advice and for handling the accounting. We follow the CPA's
>>> advice to ensure we are following the law and doing things by
>>> the book.
>>
>> and i am not trying to say that you're doing something wrong,
>> or vile, or something like that. i am only trying to say that
>> is a legal entity cannot even use its own money without Big
>> Brother approval, then there is little sense in being "legal"
>> (whatever that means) at all.
>
> So you are suggesting they commit fraud and become criminals?
> You don't have laws in your country? Being "legal" means
> following the law. I haven't heard this "big brother"
> conspiracy popsicles in a long time.

Exactly!

Unfortunately he is mixing things up and as already said in this
topic, the Foundation can pay anyone but it need to be by the
book, for example in this case the OP should generate the
receipts, or otherwise how the Foundation could pay him? The
foundation can't just send money out there because someone asks.

Where I live the non-profit foundations are special because they
don't pay taxes, but they need to follow the rules like any other
foundation, otherwise they could be used for fraud.

Unfortunately mixing programming with legal stuff is derailing
this thread. :)

Sasha.