There's a problem in the D economic system

NaN divide at by.zero
Thu Jul 25 09:02:22 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 13:21:48 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 11:44:56 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 at 11:36:40 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>
>> Human nature is a funny thing.
>
> It is funny, indeed! When I look at your posts on this forum
> and your professional background it is obvious that you've been
> trained to give this sort of motivational talk, rambling on
> about the universe and advancing things. And yet, you always
> stick with the status quo and the powers that be, in fact you
> always advocate for standstill, albeit in the guise of
> spiritual advancement.

He does come across a bit mystical but what he says neither
advocating the status quo nor is it anything particularly
profound. Its plain common sense. If you want something to
happen, start yourself and try to pull people with you. Its one
of the oldest adages... "Lead by example". Whining and
criticising other people because they arn't doing what you think
they should be doing only works when you're actually paying them.
And even then its not a great way to motivate people because if
all you do is moan and criticise people stop listing. Doesn't
matter if what you say is right or wrong, the delivery method
kills any chance you have of being heard.