Windows devs - how are you building dmd, druntime, phobos?

Exil Exil at gmall.com
Thu Jul 25 19:31:26 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 18:57:10 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 14:11:34 UTC, Exil wrote:
>
>> no one on the D team is competent enough with Windows to make
>> it work with the default expected value.
>
> It's almost as if the people doing the work are volunteering
> their time to do it for the Windows developers that want it but
> aren't willing to do the work.

Or someone already has made multiple pull requests and no one has
merged them. I'm tired of hearing this shit. Why didn't they
merge it? Because it breaks the shitty autotester/release build
system. And guess who are the only ones that has access to
configure the autotester/build server. Only one or a handful of
people that don't give a shit to do the work to fix it. If they
want to give me the logins and passwords to the autotester/build
server, I will gladly fix it for them. And then there in lies the
problem.