extern(C) names are being mangled; that's crazy, Walter says I'm crazy

Elvis Zhou elvis.x.zhou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:11:08 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 07:06:28 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> We expect professional demeanor here, not cussing.

No offence here, my point was that, we should first focus on
fixing those weird things, other than expanding the language with
new features, since it's obvious once a user quit with bad
impressions after coming and trying d, he'll never back and we
lose him forever, the inconsistency Manu mentioned is determined
to give a bad impression.