Windows devs - how are you building dmd, druntime, phobos?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:04:10 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 27 July 2019 at 21:39:46 UTC, Meta wrote:
> I also triedVisual Studio project, and it built dmd with no
> problems whatsoever.

I've discovered that the problem I'm having is the custom build
step expects the $(_DCompilerExe) token to be in a folder without
spaces. I'll submit a pull request for that soon.

I've also found a bug in Visual D where it can't generate the
correct paths and thus fails to link in phobos. But I'm not 100%
on what token is the problem there.

Needless to say, I'm building 32- and 64-bit executables again.