Audio Library or Wrapper for use with GtkD?

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 09:41:29 UTC 2019

Hi all,

After some initial research, I'm left wondering if there's a
suitable audio library that could be (or is being) used by
cross-platform GtkD applications. I've found a few mentions of
people doing audio programming in D, but so far, no real
meat-n-taters examples or API.

I did find a mention of 'mp3' and a couple others for 'audio' and
'sound' in the GtkD wrapper code, but nothing concrete.

Mainly what I'm hoping to find is something that will allow audio
playback that can be triggered from a callback, but if it also
dips into manipulation of sound samples, start, stop, pause,
rewind, etc. that would be a nice addition.