void* pointers get corrupted: D bug or misunderstanding?

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Jul 29 13:27:51 UTC 2019

On Monday, 29 July 2019 at 12:42:37 UTC, Federico Santamorena
wrote:
> I thought you couldn't use D things like "ref" in extern(C)

It's not recommended for proper C bindings, as interoperability
can be tricky, so they are kept close to original C source. Also
to port C code and examples invocation should be as close to C
code as possible. I would say your use of UFCS with gtk functions
is probably not a good idea, it's difficult to recognize them as
gtk functions this way, I had a suspicion something smart is
going on there.