outcome of each dconf2019 talk

GreatSam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:50:55 UTC 2019

I read from a post my Mike that the D foundation has a little
reshuffle in their leadership strata and the that Atila Neves has
assumed a major position. I will be glad if he can write a post
about his dreams and way forward for D. Please Atila I want to
here from you.

I want to know what will be the outcome of each of the Dconf 2019
talks especially Andre talk,  compile time,  protoobject etc.
Will they develop into a Dip,  are plans on for their
implementations?

   Please this is not a thread for critizing D.  If you don't
have anything constructive to say please keep your post. I just
want to know the way forward for D